Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Short, (kinda) funny, ending ruined it.

While the animation itself was good, Anime style is hard to do with flash and you managed quite well, it was hard to see the point you were trying to make. Making jokes at her failed attempts and then trying to pull our heart strings with the final sequence just didn't feel right to me. You can't jump from funny to serious so quickly, not with an animation so short. Would have been better just to remove the ending or make the punch line at the end follow the theme of the rest of the animation.

Still don't stop, keep animating and I hope to see more submissions from you. :3

Still your style and animation was good and I hope to see you submit more animations in the future.

Tank Epic Tank Epic

Nice use of Technology.

I salute you sir. You managed to capture the style of the original beautifully.
The explosions could have been better though but I understand the pains of the 3d world.

Still a perfect entry for Pico day. ^^

The Snap The Snap

Snap Crackle and Pop

Loved the style and the music worked really well with the animation but twas maybe perhaps a little bit too long. But overall it was really enjoyable ^^

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

Simple Amazing!

Not to be bias or nothing but this animation was amazing. I love the character styles! Each character looks like who they’re supposed to look like, which is always hard to do!
Anyway keep up the amazing work!

Kerrigan -= Innocence =- Kerrigan -= Innocence =-

A Goldie Oldie!

We all have to start somewhere most of my old stuff sucks and I never finished anything. It takes a lot of guts to submit something you think is good only to have people review it bad. I can't wait to see more of Kerrigan. It looks like your setting us all up for something amazing!

Mr. BoomBa Ep.6 Mr. BoomBa Ep.6

Amazing!

Man I just love all these animations. They are great, please keep making them!